8.12.2013

2nd Trimester

About 3 weeks into my 2nd Trimester I started feeling REALLY good! Everyone said that this one would be the best, I wouldn't feel sick anymore, and it was true after a few weeks. I slowly started to integrate different foods into my diet and the only one I still couldn't do was chocolate. I still loved simple foods with not a ton of spice or different flavors and fruit was my absolute favorite! 

Belly pics of 2nd Trimester (I don't remember how many weeks I was at each point but they are in order)









20 weeks


Last week of 2nd trimester (really showing!)



I had a gallbladder scare and went in to have it checked out, i was feeling super sick for about 4 nights in a row, and they hooked me up to a bunch of machines. Turns out everything was fine. They think eating out inflamed my gallbladder so just to watch fatty and fried things.


Practice parenting with Johnny




And my cousin Luke



With the 100 degree weather we were having every day I started to swell. My feet every day, and I had to replace my wedding ring with a gold band because we were worried it would eventually need to be cut off my finger it was so tight!


Cold water helped with the swelling


At my 20 week appointment we found out our sweet baby is a boy! We are thrilled!


Finally got a picture of his profile, every other ultrasound he had his hands or legs up on his face. 



Darling pictures of Grays as a little boy, I hope our baby looks just like him!

Typical lunches (I have been told I eat like a toddler, I'm okay with that!)





One of my best friend's Mckell got home from her mission in Milan, Italy!


Going away party for Keisha and Landon who moved to Missouri for Medical School


Being pregnant has made me extremely clumsy and I cut myself almost on a weekly basis. This particular incident I cut the tip of my finger off with scissors... Luckily my husband is an EMT so he fixed me right up!


My mom, Nona Kate as our baby will know her, learned how to crochet and has made our baby boy 3 gorgeous blankets! 


We moved from American Fork to Provo to a very cute house! I'll post pictures soon.










No comments:

Post a Comment