8.09.2013

Oh baby: 1st Trimester

On Valentine's day this year Grays and I found out we were having a sweet little baby! It was a surprise, but we were so excited! My first trimester was pretty good, I was nauseous every day for 4 months but only threw up once. I had what I called 'anti-cravings' because NO food ever sounded good to me.

ANTI-CRAVINGS                      
-burritos (cafe rio, who thought that was possible?)
-hamburgers
-chocolate (especially candy)
-meat
-eggs
-anything that wasn't fresh

CRAVINGS
-tomatoes and cottage cheese (I ate this 2x a day!)
-abc soup (basically just tomatoe juice and abc noodles)
-milk
-yogurt
-cheese
-applesauce (the squeeze baby kind)
-sugar snap peas
-brown sugar and maple oatmeal
-strawberries
-fresh lemonade

My cravings list was about all I ate for 4 months, everything else went on the anti-craving list. As far as pregnancy goes, I feel like my first trimester was pretty mild! Still not quite showing.



Grays and I hiking broken bow arch in Escalante (7 weeks along)


More Escalante, ranger riding with Dede and TC


Carrie Underwood concert


Baby's first ultrasound!


Baby announcement



My 23rd B-day at Cheesecake Factory, I just wanted the lemonade!


We went on a cruise with my family to Jamaica, Haiti and Cozumel






ABC soup with cheese (my favorite thing growing up)


Strawberries with sour cream and brown sugar


Tomatos and cottage cheese, I know everyone hates it but it's SO good!


The last week of my 1st trimester



Baby's getting bigger!


No comments:

Post a Comment