8.27.2013

pregnancy update

i'm almost 32 weeks! wow it seems like this pregnancy is flying by, although i'm sure by the end it will drag on very slowly. the 3rd trimester and i have been getting along great with only a few minor issues. the baby is getting so big that he's smooshing my insides and making it so i have to eat small meals all day long. i thought it was heartburn/acid reflux but my doctor says it's called gerd... kind of a mixture of the 2. he gave me a medicine to take and i'm doing great now as long as i don't eat anything fried or greasy. i'm still not really having cravings except for tomatoes and peaches. i eat the same thing for lunch every day: rice pilaf, cottage cheese, and blueberries. I'm also super thirsty all the time and drink a 24 oz. water bottle with every meal and usually one in between.

i've been carrying the baby really low, and he just recently found my ribs when i lay down at night and likes to kick them! he gets the hiccups 2-3 times a day, craziest feeling, and moves constantly. i'm not very uncomfortable yet except at night when i turn from side to side or get up to go to the bathroom. my doctor appointments are now every 2 weeks, it seems like time is rushing by! i need to get working on putting his nursery together and sewing a quilt (we'll see if that actually happens... haha)



johnny kissing my baby belly, so adorable



7 months


gestational diabetes test, not as bad as i thought it would be. i passed!


after my gerd stuff, i ate bananas and rice for a few days to calm my stomach down. 
i was definitely made fun of for using these tiny bowls, aren't they cute??



baby boy's first picture at the grand canyon


31 weeks, baby's getting BIG!


No comments:

Post a Comment